Something to share:
Someone has written these beautiful LINES. Try to understand the deeper meaning.
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout life.
2. Why is a car's windshield so large & the rear view mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, look ahead and move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If they are going well, enjoy them, they will not last forever. If they are going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.
5. Old friends are gold! New friends are diamond! If you get a diamond, don't forget the gold! To hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, Allah smiles from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart; it's just a bend, not the end!"
7. When Allah solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when Allah doesn't solve your problems, He has faith in YOUR abilities.
8. A blind person asked Allah: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
9. When you pray for others, Allah listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
If you enjoyed this, please copy it and pass to others. It may brighten someone else's day, too....